Jeyaram & Associates attorneys have extensive experience and skill in helping corporations, businesses and licensed professionals with administrative legal matters. For more than 15 years, our attorneys have helped businesses with city, county, state and federal rules, regulations, applications, licenses, permits and appeals, as well as provide legal counsel to help inform business decisions.
Whether you are facing disciplinary action against your professional licenses or fines imposed by the state, Jeyaram & Associates can help. Mr. Jeyaram was a Georgia Administrative Law Judge at OSAH and has presided over a wide range of licensing and administrative law cases. As a result, Mr. Jeyaram has an intimate understanding of how the system works and can help you with any type of administrative hearing.
Representation and experience with federal and state administrative agencies including:
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Community Health
- Georgia Department of Insurance
- Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Development
- Georgia Secretary of State’s Office
- Georgia Real Estate Commission & Appraisers Board
- Composite State Board of Medical Examiners
- Georgia Board of Nursing